With our partner BeadyEye.Ninja, Vantage360 can offer enterprise grade monitoring solutions.
What is BeadyEye.Ninja Monitoring?
BeadyEye.Ninja Monitoring is a highly configurable and scalable Enterprise Monitoring solution, providing comprehensive monitoring capabilities to enterprises of all sizes.
BeadyEye.Ninja Monitoring is available in various deployment models. The simplest is a fullyCloud-based service for the basic requirements, as an Augmented-Cloud service where extensive monitoring is required, or as a bespoke On-Premise solution for those organisations who simply have to have everything in-house.
The core of BeadyEye.Ninja Monitoring is Zabbix, Zabbix is known as the Swiss Army Knife of monitoring. BeadyEye.Ninja has significant experience in extending the base Zabbix functionality and there can provide monitoring capability to almost anything that can provide information over a network.
From monitoring your server, network and IP device hardware to your enterprise & business applications, databases, web sites, PABX and branches (local or international) or your data centre and hub room environmental attributes. Total Visibility will unravel the complexity of your IT environment into simplistic set of reports and alerts to enable you to know when something has gone wrong and will experience problems!
What Do I Get?
- Availability monitoring of your web sites, business and enterprise applications, network & server device(s)
- Response Time monitoring of your web sites, business and enterprise applications, network & server device(s)
- Real-time graphing
- Problem Notification (On-screen, Email & SMS, Jabber, Notify My Android)
- Web-based portal
- Trending Data
- Historical Data
- Service Level Agreement measurement
- Equipment inventory
- Infrastructure maps and screens
- Automated corrective actions
What Can Be Monitored?
(The following is an indication of capability. Please see the growing list of real-world Use-Cases for further information, Contact us for more information if necessary)
- MS SQL
- Websphere Application Server
- Oracle Application Server
- MS Exchange
- Lotus Notes
- Sugar CRM
- vTiger CRM
- MS Dynamics
- MS Sharepoint
- HP / IBM / EMC
- Network Switches (core & edge)
- Firewall Applications or Appliances
- Any IPMI enabled device
- Any SNMP enabled device
Printers & Scanners:
- HP / Lexmark / Canon, etc.
- Asterisks / Cisco / Mikrotel / Panasonic, etc
Internet of Things:
- Devices (Time and attendance readers, CCTV, VOIP phones, POS, telemetry sensors, power sensors)
- Access Control
- Air Conditioning
- from a database, Web Service, JMX, SNMP, IPMI, text file, script/CLI output
- Technical and Business metrics